This delicious Thermomix guacamole recipe is made with simple ingredients and is ready in less than 10 minutes! It's the perfect vegan dip that can be served with tortilla chips at any party!
Are you a fan of guacamole but tired of the same old store-bought options? With the help of a Thermomix, you can create the perfect guacamole in no time!
We love making this avocado dip because it's super easy to make and it's vegan, making it an excellent option for anyone with dietary restrictions when hosting a party!
The Thermomix helps to blend the ingredients to a perfect consistency, saving time and effort. Are you ready to impress your taste buds? Grab your avocados, and let's get started!
Besides this guacamole recipe, some of our favorite party appetizers are our whipped feta dip, avocado deviled eggs, and baked brie with honey. Check them out if you want!
Why you will love this recipe
- Ready in less than 10 minutes! This is an easy recipe you can make even when you only have a little time.
- It's healthy. This is a deliciously healthy snack or party dip.
- It's customizable. Add vegetables like bell pepper or season with fresh chili instead of black pepper.
- Naturally vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. It's perfect for anyone with dietary restrictions.
- Avocados: Ensure you use ripe avocados for a soft taste and creamy texture.
- Tomato: Add your favorite variety.
- Onion: You can chop the onion in your Thermomix before starting this recipe.
- Lime: You'll need freshly squeezed juice.
- Coriander: Adds freshness to your guacamole.
- Salt: To season.
- Pepper: To season.
See the recipe card below for exact measurements.
Add the onion and tomato separately to your Thermomix, chop, and set aside. Then add the coriander, and chop it.
With the help of the spatula, scrape down the coriander on the sides of the mixing bowl.
Add all the other ingredients and mix.
After mixing all the ingredients, add the guacamole to a bowl and serve with tortilla chips on the side.
After mixing, do a taste test before serving and adjust the seasoning to your liking.
See the recipe card below for exact instructions, time, and speed.
📖 Variations and Substitutions
Guacamole is a versatile dip you can customize in various ways to suit your preferences. Here are some variations and substitutions to try:
- Substitute coriander for parsley. Coriander is the traditional guacamole herb, but if you're not a fan and would like to add some freshness, try swapping it out for parsley instead.
- Add mango. Add some diced mango to your guacamole for a sweet and fruity twist. This is incredibly delicious when served with tacos.
- Substitute lime juice for lemon juice. If you don't have lime juice on hand, you can substitute it with lemon juice instead. The flavor will be slightly different but still delicious.
- Use different types of peppers. If you like your guacamole spicy, try using different types of peppers, such as jalapeno or bell pepper. Just be sure to adjust the amount based on your tolerance for heat.
- Replace black pepper with hot sauce. This will add some heat without overpowering the other flavors.
- Weigh the ingredients when adapting the recipe to your liking. We suggest that you always use the same weight of vegetables or fruit, for the same weight of avocado.
👩🏻🍳 Expert Tips
Here are some expert tips to help you make the best guacamole:
- Use ripe avocados. The key to great guacamole is using ripe avocados. They should be soft to the touch and give a little when you press on them.
- Always taste before serving. Salt and pepper are essential to bringing out the flavors in guacamole. Start with a small amount and adjust as needed.
- Use fresh ingredients. Fresh ingredients are crucial to the flavor of guacamole. Use fresh coriander, lime juice, and ripe tomatoes for the best results.
- Don't overmix. Be careful when you're mixing the ingredients. Guacamole should be slightly chunky and not too smooth.
- Chop the onion and tomato separately and set aside. We recommend starting with these steps due to the different textures of each vegetable. If chopped simultaneously, it can be poorly chopped or even become pureed.
Guacamole is a versatile dip that can be served in many ways. Here are some of our serving suggestions:
- Tortilla chips: The traditional way to enjoy guacamole is with tortilla chips. Scoop the guacamole onto a chip and enjoy!
- As a topping: Use guacamole as a topping for tacos, nachos, sandwiches, or salads.
- With vegetables: Make veggie sticks and dip your favorite vegetables, such as carrots, cucumber, or bell peppers, into your guacamole for a healthy and flavorful snack.
No matter how you serve it, guacamole is a delicious and healthy dip that's sure to please!
Store your thermomix guacamole in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
We don't recommend freezing this recipe as it will change its quality and texture.
💭 Top tip
To make this recipe without a Thermomix, add the avocados to a bowl and mash with a fork. Chop the onion, coriander, and tomato, and add to the bowl. Finally, add the lime juice, salt, and black pepper, and stir well to combine. Do a taste test, adjust to your liking, and serve!
Yes, you can make guacamole without a Thermomix or blender. Use a fork to mash the avocados and chop the other ingredients by hand before mixing.
To prevent the guacamole from turning brown, add a layer of plastic wrap directly on top of the guacamole to minimize air exposure and a small amount of lime juice to prevent browning.
We recommend serving your avocado as fresh as possible, but if you're in a rush, you can make guacamole ahead of time. However, storing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and consuming it within 24 hours is best.
If you tried this recipe, don't forget to tag me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook. Also, if you enjoyed this recipe, please leave a comment and a rating star below! Thank you for your support!
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings as an appetizer 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Diet: Vegan
This Thermomix guacamole is a delicious and healthy dip perfect for any occasion! It's vegan, easy to make, and comes together in less than 10 minutes!
- 200 g ripe avocado (6 oz)
- 100 g tomato (3,52 oz)
- 100 g onion (3,52 oz)
- 1 tsp of salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 lime, juiced
- 12 g coriander, approximately one handful (0,42 oz)
- Add the onion to the Thermomix bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 5. Remove the onion from the bowl and set aside.
- Next, add the tomato to the Thermomix bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 4. Remove the tomato from the bowl and set aside.
- Set the Thermomix for 10 sec/speed 7, and when already in motion, add the coriander through the entrance of the measuring cup. This process will help to chop the coriander more easily. Be careful, do not put your hands inside the Thermomix.
- Scrap down the coriander on the sides of the bowl with the help of a spatula, and add the remaining ingredients. Mix for 10 sec/speed 4.
- Do a taste test, adjust seasoning if needed according to your liking, and serve!
Store your Thermomix guacamole in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Start by chopping the onion and tomato separately and set aside. If chopped simultaneously, it can be poorly chopped or even become pureed. We recommend starting with these steps due to the different textures of each vegetable.
Keywords: thermomix guacamole, guacamole recipe thermomix
Leave a Reply