This homemade yogurt cake is fluffy, super easy to make, freezer-friendly, and versatile! Change its flavor by changing the flavor of your yogurt.
- 1 natural yogurt (125 g)
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (measure with yogurt cup)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (measure with yogurt cup)
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar (measure with yogurt cup)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C) and grease a bundt cake pan.
- Add the yogurt, eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, flour, baking powder, and vanilla extract to a blender. Blend everything until smooth. Use the yogurt cup to measure the oil, sugar, and flour.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- When the cake is cold, you can add powdered sugar on top or your favorite toppings!
Use the yogurt cup to measure the flour, oil, and sugar. Don’t measure with regular cups.
Don’t over blend the batter: Overmixing the batter can result in a more dense cake. Blend just until everything is combined.
Don’t use a liquid yogurt: This recipe is specifically made to use a solid yogurt.
Storing tips: Store it well in plastic wrap for a few days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Keywords: yogurt cake, homemade yogurt cake, blender cake