This delicious whipped feta dip is super easy to make, ready in 5 minutes, and an excellent appetizer for any party!
- 10 oz feta block (300 g)
- 7 oz cream cheese (200 g)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sesame seeds to garnish on top (optional)
- fresh thyme to garnish on top (optional)
- This recipe is super quick to make! Add the feta, cream cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, one tablespoon of honey, and black pepper to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the feta dip to a bowl, drizzle one tablespoon of honey on top, and optionally some sesame seeds and some thyme.
- Serve it with toasted sourdough bread, pita chips, crackers, or vegetable sticks.
The texture of your dip: If you prefer a more textured dip, don't process it as much. Otherwise, if you want a smooth dip, blend until smooth and creamy.
If you over blend your dip: Place it in the fridge for an hour to thicken up again.
Adding salt: Taste your dip before adding salt, feta cheese is usually salty on its own, and you might not need to add salt.
Recipe variations: You can experiment with adding more seasoning ingredients to your feta dip, like lemon zest, fresh thyme, garlic, or spices!
Store leftovers: Store any leftovers inside an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: whipped feta dip, feta dip