This Thermomix hummus recipe is a quick, easy, and healthy dip made with chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, and spices. It's vegan and can be served with fresh vegetables, pita bread, or crackers for a delicious and satisfying snack.
- 430 g drained and rinsed canned chickpeas (15 oz)
- 100g water or 1/2 cup (3.52 oz)
- 20 gr or 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 + 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 20 gr or 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- sesame seeds to garnish (optional)
- chopped parsley to garnish (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to the Thermomix mixing bowl.
- Then, program your Thermomix to blend all the ingredients at 1 minute/progressive speed 5,6,7.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl.
- Garnish the hummus with sesame seeds, paprika, a drizzle of olive oil, and chopped parsley.
Always do a taste test before serving and adjust seasonings according to your preferences.
You can adjust the amount of garlic and spices to your taste preferences.
If you don't have a Thermomix, add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Keywords: thermomix hummus, hummus recipe thermomix