This Thermomix guacamole is a delicious and healthy dip perfect for any occasion! It's vegan, easy to make, and comes together in less than 10 minutes!
- 200 g ripe avocado (6 oz)
- 100 g tomato (3,52 oz)
- 100 g onion (3,52 oz)
- 1 tsp of salt
- black pepper to taste
- 2 lime, juiced
- 12 g coriander, approximately one handful (0,42 oz)
- Add the onion to the Thermomix bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 5. Remove the onion from the bowl and set aside.
- Next, add the tomato to the Thermomix bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 4. Remove the tomato from the bowl and set aside.
- Set the Thermomix for 10 sec/speed 7, and when already in motion, add the coriander through the entrance of the measuring cup. This process will help to chop the coriander more easily. Be careful, do not put your hands inside the Thermomix.
- Scrap down the coriander on the sides of the bowl with the help of a spatula, and add the remaining ingredients. Mix for 10 sec/speed 4.
- Do a taste test, adjust seasoning if needed according to your liking, and serve!
Store your Thermomix guacamole in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Start by chopping the onion and tomato separately and set aside. If chopped simultaneously, it can be poorly chopped or even become pureed. We recommend starting with these steps due to the different textures of each vegetable.
Keywords: thermomix guacamole, guacamole recipe thermomix