This strawberry pudding cake is a no-bake dessert that feels like a cloud in your mouth! You'll only need 5 ingredients to make this gluten-free recipe, and we share with you a dairy-free version too!
- 1 cup condensed milk (240 ml)
- 1 cup milk (240 ml)
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream (200 ml)
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup water (300 ml)
- 4 oz strawberry jelly powder (114 g)
- fresh strawberries, sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp soft cookie crumbs (optional)
- First, place the water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Turn off the heat, add the jelly powder, and whisk until completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Grease a 9-inch cake pan with a hole in the middle with vegetable oil. You can use a silicone mold. We found them easier to remove the pudding.
- Add the condensed milk, heavy cream, milk, and jelly water to a blender, and blend on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the cake pan and place it in the fridge for at least 4 hours. We recommend overnight.
- To unmold, carefully dip the cake pan/mold in warm water for 20 seconds and remove. Place a plate on top of the cake pan/mold and turn the plate upside down so the strawberry pudding cake falls on the center of the plate. Decorate with fresh strawberries and some soft cookie crumbs on top! Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving!
Dairy-free version: For a dairy-free version, replace the condensed milk with coconut condensed milk, the regular milk with soy milk, and the heavy cream with soy whipping cream.
Gluten-free: Ensure the cookies are gluten-free if you want to garnish your pudding with soft cookie crumbs.
Change the flavor: You can literally use any jelly powder flavor in this recipe! Try passion fruit, peach, watermelon, or blueberry!
Make this recipe the day before: The strawberry pudding must be refrigerated overnight for the best results.
Keywords: strawberry pudding, strawberry jelly cake