This spinach strawberry salad is ready in less than 10 minutes! This recipe is healthy, refreshing, and you'll only need five main ingredients to make it.
- 6 oz baby spinach (170g)
- 1 avocado, cubed or sliced
- 8 medium-sized strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1 handful walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (50g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss everything to combine and serve immediately.
Use extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is healthier and tastes better than regular olive oil.
When making ahead: Store the dressing in a different container and mix with the salad only when serving.
Prevent the avocado from turning brown: If you're making this salad ahead, brush the avocado with lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown.
Keywords: spinach strawberry salad, easy spinach strawberry salad