These grilled shrimp tacos are easy to make, full of flavor, and they're ready in less than 25 minutes.
- 8 oz peeled medium-size shrimp (225 g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 tortillas
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 4 cups shredded cabbage (320 g)
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Crema Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup and 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Heat a pan over medium to high heat and drizzle a little bit of oil.
- Saute the garlic for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add the shrimps, season the shrimps with salt, black pepper, and paprika and saute for 5 minutes or until shrimps are cooked.
- Add all dressing ingredients into a measuring cup and blend with an immersion blender until you achieve a creamy consistency.
- Cut the vegetables and assemble the tacos. Add some shredded cabbage to a tortilla. Then add the avocado, shrimps, and cilantro.
- Garnish with a drizzle of lime and crema sauce on top!
Don't overcook the shrimp: Make sure you don't overcook the shrimp to prevent a chewy and rubbery texture.
Meal prep: When meal prepping, store all the condiments in the fridge in different containers for up to two days.
Prevent the avocado from turning brown: If you're making this ahead, brush the avocado with lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown.
Keywords: shrimp tacos, grilled shrimp tacos recipe