This cold shrimp pasta salad is fresh, vibrant, easy to make, healthy, and requires simple ingredients!
- 14.81 oz cooked fusilli pasta (420 g)
- 9 oz cooked shrimp (250 g)
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- This salad is super easy and quick to make!
- First of all, cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and set aside to cool down.
- Toss the pasta with a drizzle of olive oil, this will help to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
- To make the dressing, add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, and salt into a small bowl. Mix everything and set it aside.
- Prepare all the veggies, and cut them into different shapes to add texture to your salad.
- Add all the ingredients to a large plate or bowl and toss to combine. When it’s time to serve, add the dressing and crumbled feta on top. Mix again to combine everything. Enjoy!
Meal prep: You can make this pasta salad a few hours before serving. Keep it chilled in the fridge until ready to serve, and only add the dressing when serving to prevent it from getting soggy.
Cut the ingredients into different shapes: Cutting the veggies into different shades will add texture to your salad and makes it look more appetizing.
Pasta temperature: Ensure the pasta is cold or at room temperature before adding the rest of the ingredients. Otherwise, it will become soggy.
Keywords: cold shrimp pasta salad, shrimp pasta salad