These baked sheet pan nachos are the perfect Sunday game appetizer! This recipe is super easy to make and loaded with tortilla chips, shredded chicken, and vegetables!
- 14 oz tortilla chips (400 g)
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (260 g)
- 1 cup cooked black beans, drained and rinsed (140 g)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (220 g)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (220 g)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream (60 ml)
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F ( 200 C ) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the tortilla chips in a single layer into the prepared baking tray.
- Top with shredded chicken, followed by black beans and cheese.
- Bake for five minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and add the tomato, onion, jalapeno, coriander, and sour cream on top and serve immediately.
Don’t overbake the nachos: You want your nachos to be super cheesy, and the cheese will dry out if you overbake. It will take just 5 to 8 minutes.
Ensure you buy the correct type of cheese: You need to add cheese that melts very quickly. For example, use cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Layer evenly: It’s not fun when all the topping ingredients are gone from the top, and you’re left with a pile of naked tortilla chips, so ensure you layer the nachos evenly.
Keywords: loaded sheet pan nachos, chicken sheet pan nachos, baked sheet pan nachos