This sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe is healthy and makes a fantastic weeknight meal. Serve with some tortillas or some rice.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices (450 g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chili powder
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lime juice to garnish (optional)
- 1 handful coriander, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients (except the lime and coriander) into a mixing bowl and combine everything very well.
- Spread the chicken and vegetable mixture into a sheet pan.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the vegetables are crisp-tender. Garnish with coriander and lime juice. Serve immediately.
Use a large sheet pan: Ensure you have enough space to spread all the ingredients into a single layer, so they cook correctly and simultaneously.
Storage: You can store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Recipe variations: If there is a particular ingredient or spice you dislike, feel free to omit or replace it with something you like.
Keywords: sheet pan fajitas, sheet pan chicken fajitas