This sesame noodles recipe is easy to make, vegan-friendly, and it’s ready in 15 minutes!
- 12.30 oz noodles (350 g)
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 handful chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- First, cook the noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, add the sesame oil, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rice vinegar, minced garlic, and sugar to a small mixing bowl. Mix everything to combine.
- Drain the noodles and add them back to the pan where you’ve cooked them. Pour the dressing over the noodles, heat the pan over medium heat for about 2 minutes, and stir frequently to combine the noodles with the sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped chives on top.
Don’t overcook the noodles: Overcooked noodles look mushy and unpleasant. Ensure you look at package instructions and keep an eye on them while they’re cooking.
Rinse the noodles in cold water: Ensure you rinse your noodles in cold water after cooking them. It will keep them loose and stop the cooking process.
Storage: Refrigerate your noodles in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: sesame noodles, vegetarian sesame noodles