These roasted green beans with garlic and olive oil are healthy, easy to make, and ready in just 20 minutes!
- 1 pound of green beans, trimmed (450 g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Arrange the green beans in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Season with salt, garlic powder, and olive oil, and mix to combine all the ingredients.
- Roast the green beans in the oven for 15 minutes or until the beans are tender and lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Use a large baking tray: Ensure you use a large baking tray to spread the green beans in a single layer, roasting them evenly.
Don't overbake: Your green beans should be al dente, like pasta. Ensure you keep an eye on them to prevent them from getting mushy and too soft.
Storing leftovers: Store them in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 to 4 days.
Keywords: roasted green beans, oven roasted green beans