This pumpkin baked oatmeal recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free and it tastes like fall!
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats (200 g)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 medium-sized eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond milk (360 ml)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut condensed milk (120 ml)
- 1/4 cup vegan heavy cream (60 ml)
- 1 tbsp crumbled paçoca
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- Add the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, salt, and coconut sugar to a large bowl and combine.
- Then, add the eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, and vanilla extract into a different bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix everything.
- Transfer the oatmeal batter to a greased baking dish, add chopped hazelnuts on top, and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden.
- Mix the vegan heavy cream with the coconut condensed milk into a small bowl and set aside. Pour over the oatmeal when serving.
Gluten-free: For a gluten-free version, make sure that the rolled oats are gluten-free.
Serve warm: This recipe is best when eaten warm.
Don’t overbake: Ensure you don’t overbake the oatmeal so it doesn’t get too dry.
Refrigerate leftovers: Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days, and reheat the oatmeal in the oven at a low temperature.
Keywords: pumpkin baked oatmeal