This pomegranate salad is healthy, easy to make, and a perfect side dish for the holiday season!
- 5.30 oz shredded kale (150 g)
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds (150 g)
- 1/4 cup pecans (20 g)
- 1 cup arugula (20 g)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Start by adding the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, salt, and mix everything into a small bowl.
- Add the shredded kale and dressing into a mixing bowl and massage the kale for about 3 minutes or until it becomes tender.
- Next, add the pomegranate seeds, arugula, and pecans to the salad bowl.
- Then, add crumbled feta, and mix to combine. Serve immediately.
Use a good quality olive oil to massage the kale: Make sure you grab the best tasting olive oil you can get to massage your kale! The olive oil will penetrate all over the kale, so the better the olive oil, the better your salad will taste!
Store ingredients in different containers if you would like to meal prep: This salad is excellent for preparing a healthy meal in advance. If you want to meal prep this salad, store all the ingredients in the fridge in different containers to avoid becoming soggy.
Keywords: pomegranate kale salad, massaged kale and pomegranate salad