This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is healthy, delicious, and super fresh! Enjoy it as a meal on its own or serve it as a side dish.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water (240 ml)
- 1/2 cucumber (100 g)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (150 g)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted olives (60 g)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 handful parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- First, cook the quinoa with water or according to package instructions. When cooked, transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool down.
- Then, chop all the veggies.
- Add the quinoa with the vegetables and feta into a large mixing bowl.
- Season with salt, black pepper, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Prepare the quinoa in advance: If you prepare the quinoa in advance, you can keep it in the fridge until it is completely cool before adding the other ingredients.
Storage tips: This salad will keep in the fridge with ingredients stored in different airtight containers for up to 2 days.
If you're meal prepping: If you want to meal prep this salad, store all the ingredients in different containers to ensure it doesn't become soggy.
Keywords: mediterranean quinoa salad, quinoa salad