This mango salad recipe is vibrant, healthy, and easy to make! It’s great to eat on its own or as a side dish on a summer day!
- 1 pack mixed salad greens (150 g)
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cucumber, half-moon sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 handful walnuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Cut the mango and vegetables.
- Prepare the dressing. Add the salt, black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar into a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl, add the dressing on top, toss to combine, and serve immediately.
Cut fruit and vegetables in different shapes: Our eyes are the first to eat! Cutting the fruit and vegetables in different sizes and shapes adds texture and makes the salad look even better.
Add more ingredients to your taste: Feel free to add more ingredients to your liking or replace an ingredient that you’re not a fan of with one that you prefer.
Only dress the salad when it’s time to serve: Make sure you add the dress right before serving so that your salad doesn’t get soggy.
Prevent the avocado from turning brown: If you’re making this salad ahead, brush the avocado with lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown.
Keywords: mango salad, vegetarian mango salad recipe