Perfect lemon pasta that is made with simple ingredients and ready in 20 minutes.
- 12 oz spaghetti (340 g)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- lemon zest, from 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- When the pasta is cooked al dente, drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok or a large pan over medium to high heat and drizzle olive oil.
- When hot, add the minced garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Then, add the spaghetti, lemon zest, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Toss everything to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Use your favorite pasta: We’ve used tagliatelle pasta, but any pasta works with this recipe, so feel free to use your favorite one!
Don’t overcook the pasta: Good pasta is cooked to al dente! Keep an eye on it, and don’t let it get too soft.
Storing tips: Store this lemon pasta in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Keywords: lemon pasta, lemon garlic pasta