This homemade pumpkin spice latte is perfectly spiced, made with natural ingredients, vegan-friendly, and super easy to make.
- 1 shot of expresso or brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk, regular or plant-based (240 ml)
- 2 tbsp of our pumpkin spice syrup
- whipped cream for topping (optional)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon for topping (optional)
- Make your espresso and pour it into a large mug or glass jar.
- Add the milk and pumpkin spice syrup into a saucepan and mix to combine. Heat the mixture until it’s hot but not boiling.
- Use a milk frother to froth your milk for about 30 seconds or until foamy. Then pour into the mug on top of the espresso. Reserve the extra foam, and spoon it on top.
- Serve immediately, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
Make an iced pumpkin spice latte: Pour the coffee over ice and use cold brewed coffee or cold expresso if you prefer a cold version of this latte!
If you have a sweet tooth: Our pumpkin spice syrup already contains sugar, and for us, it is the perfect amount, but if you prefer your lattes a bit sweeter, feel free to add more sugar.
Vegan version: Ensure you use plant-based milk and whipped cream for a vegan version.
Keywords: pumpkin spice latte, homemade pumpkin spice latte