This healthy chicken salad recipe is easy to make, meal prep friendly, and so delicious! Topped with a creamy-tahini dressing, this salad makes a great summer lunch idea!
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 pack mixed salad greens (150 g)
- 1 avocado, sliced or cubed
- 1 cucumber, half-moon sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup coriander (20 g)
- 1/4 cup tahini (60 g)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, grill, and cut into slices.
- Cut the remaining vegetables.
- Prepare the dressing. Add the coriander, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and water into a blend or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl, add the dressing on top and serve immediately.
Cut vegetables in different shapes: We eat with our eyes first! Cutting the fruit and vegetables in different sizes and shapes adds texture and makes the salad look even better.
Store the dressing on a different container when meal prepping: Make sure you add the dressing when it's time to eat so that your salad doesn't get soggy.
Prevent the avocado from turning brown: If you're making this salad ahead, brush the avocado with lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 680
Keywords: healthy chicken salad, grilled chicken salad