These fluffy vegan pancakes are oil-free, refined sugar-free, light, and so easy to make. Make a batch of this recipe and freeze some pancakes to eat them anytime you want!
- 8 oz all-purpose flour (225 g)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 and 1/2 cups soy milk, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries (optional)
- Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and mix everything.
- Next, add the maple syrup, milk, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and gently whisk all the ingredients.
- Heat a skillet or a frying pan over low heat and grease the pan with coconut oil.
- Once hot, pour a ladle of the batter into the pan and let it cook for about 1 or 2 minutes. When bubbles start to appear all over the top, flip it very gently and let it cook for more 2 minutes, then plate. Repeat this process until you have used all the batter. Serve immediately topped with strawberries and maple syrup or let it cool down and freeze them.
Don't over mix the batter: Not over mixing will help your pancakes to rise and have a fluffier texture, don't worry about a few lumps.
Make a batch of pancakes and freeze them: Make a batch of these pancakes to eat them any time you want! Even on busy mornings!
Don't turn the heat too high: Pancakes should be cooked on low heat. Otherwise, they might burn, so don't rush when cooking pancakes, take your time and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 522
Keywords: fluffy vegan pancakes, vegan pancakes recipe