This easy chimichurri sauce is quick to assemble, requires simple ingredients, and it's perfect for tossing over your favorite meals!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (120 ml)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar (30 ml)
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley (70 g)
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt to taste
- First, finely chop the parsley.
- Then, mix all the ingredients into a small bowl, and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes to release all of the flavors before serving.
- Spread over meat, fish, seafood, vegetables, or buddha bowls.
Adjust to your taste: You can add more salt or chili flakes according to your liking.
Storage: Store your Chimichurri sauce in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Freeze: You can freeze your Chimichurri sauce in ice cube trays for up to 2 months.
Keywords: easy chimichurri sauce, chimichurri sauce