This creamy Tuscan chicken recipe combines chicken breast, fresh spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and parmesan cheese, all mixed in a delicious creamy sauce! Plus, it’s ready in 30 minutes!
- 2 big or 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (600 g)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (120 g)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced (50 g)
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 ml)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (60 g)
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach (150g)
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- First, season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add half of the butter.
- Then, cook the chicken on each side, and when cooked, transfer the chicken to a plate and set it aside.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan, melt, and saute the garlic and onion until soft.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, saute to combine the flavors, and pour the heavy cream into the pan. Add the parmesan cheese, and simmer until it reduces slightly.
- Finally, add the spinach and gently stir to combine with the sauce. Return the chicken to the pan, then spoon sauce over the top and serve.
Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Use a large pan: Ensure you use a large pan, so nothing overflows.
If you have thick chicken breasts: Cut them lengthwise so they cook faster.
Keywords: creamy Tuscan chicken, Tuscany chicken