This cream of zucchini soup is vegan, dairy-free, easy to make, and full of veggies! Make this recipe, keep it in the fridge, and eat soup any day you want.
- 2 large zucchinis, peel and cut into half-moons, approximately 2lbs (1,2kg)
- 1 large broccoli, cut into florets (450g)
- 3 carrots, sliced (300g)
- 1 onion, diced (200g)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 cups of water (1,7l)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tsps salt
- coconut milk to drizzle on top (optional)
- Chop your veggies and add them into a soup pot.
- Add water to the pot, bring it to a boil and cook the vegetables for approximately 30 minutes.
- When the vegetables are soft, turn off the heat, add salt, olive oil and blend the soup to your liking with an immersion blender. Serve with a drizzle of coconut milk on top.
Storage time: Keep this soup in the fridge for up to five days.
Adjust your soup’s consistency: You can adjust your soup’s texture by changing the water amount. If you prefer a thinner and more liquidy soup, add more water. If you like a thicker consistency, add less water.
Blend the soup: If you don’t have an immersion blender to blend the soup, no worries! You can do it on a food processor or a large-sized blender. Just be sure you let it cool down a bit before blending.
Keywords: cream of zucchini soup, vegan zucchini soup recipe