These no-bake chocolate coconut balls are vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make. They’re the perfect holiday treat, and you’ll only need 3 ingredients to make them.
- 7 oz chocolate bar, melted (200 g)
- 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp coconut condensed milk (175 g)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded desiccated coconut (110 g)
- Mix the shredded coconut and condensed coconut milk into a large bowl.
- Line a plate with parchment paper, roll the coconut mixture into balls, and place them on the plate.
- Refrigerate them for at least 30 minutes to firm up the balls.
- Then, remove your coconut balls from the fridge. Melt the chocolate, dip the coconut balls in chocolate and place them on a cooling rack. Sprinkle more shredded coconut on top before they harden.
- Put the tray into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden the chocolate.
Storing tips: You can keep these coconut chocolate balls on an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze them for up to 2 months.
Roll into balls tip: Melt a little bit of coconut oil to rub in your hands before rolling the coconut mixture into balls to help avoid sticking.
Use coconut condensed milk at room temperature: Ensure your condensed coconut milk is at room temperature to facilitate mixing.
Use a baking rack: Using a baking rack will help the chocolate evenly spread around the coconut ball.
Keywords: chocolate coconut balls, coconut bites