This cherry tomato bruschetta is the perfect vegetarian appetizer to serve at any dinner party!
- 6 big or 12 small bread slices (250 g)
- 7 oz cherry tomatoes, cut in half (200 g)
- 1 chevre cheese (180 g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 handful of fresh basil, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F ( 200 C ) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slice the bread and place the bread slices into a baking tray.
- Rub each slice of bread with garlic and place it in the oven to lightly toast for 5 minutes.
- Then, remove from the oven and add the goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, and oregano on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt and black pepper on top, drizzle a little bit of olive oil, and roast for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh basil and serve!
- Bread: You can use day-old bread or fresh bread!
- If you're not a garlic fan: You can skip the garlic.
- Serve them warm: These cherry tomato bruschettas are best when eaten warm, and the cheese will melt in your mouth!
Keywords: cherry tomato bruschetta, tomato bruschetta