This butternut squash soup is healthy, vegan, and so easy to make! It's the perfect weeknight meal to eat during the fall season.
- 24.7 oz butternut squash, cubbed (700 g)
- 9.2 oz sweet potato, cubbed (260 g)
- 2 onions, chopped (300 g)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 carrots, sliced (450 g)
- 2 large zucchinis, cubbed (640 g)
- 4 1/4 cups water (1,02 l)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- Cut and chop the vegetables, throw them into a soup pot and add water.
- Bring it to a boil over medium heat and cook the veggies for approximately 35 minutes.
- When the vegetables are soft, turn off the heat, add salt, olive oil and blend the soup with a hand blender or a stand blender.
- Serve topped with a drizzle of coconut milk, olive oil, black pepper, pumpkin seeds, or chopped coriander.
Store this soup in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Freeze this soup in a freezer-safe container for up to 2 months.
Keywords: butternut squash soup, vegan butternut squash soup