This baked oatmeal is loaded with blueberries, easy to make, and super delicious. This recipe makes a healthy breakfast option and is gluten-free friendly.
- 2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- Add the oats, baking powder, salt, and coconut sugar to a large bowl and combine.
- Then, add the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract into a different bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix everything.
- Add the blueberries and mix again.
- Transfer the blueberry oatmeal batter to a greased baking dish, add more blueberries and sliced banana on top, and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden.
Gluten-free: For a gluten-free version, make sure that the rolled oats are gluten-free.
Serve warm: This recipe is best when eaten warm.
Refrigerate leftovers: Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days, and reheat the oatmeal in the oven at a low temperature.
Keywords: blueberry baked oatmeal, baked oatmeal recipe