These banana pancakes are fluffy, delicious, and simple to make. This recipe is great for batch cooking and frizz-friendly!
- 7 oz all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour (200 g)
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup overripe mashed bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 and 1/4 cups almond milk (180 ml)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut oil for greasing the pan
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Into a blender, add the mashed banana, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract and blend to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently combine.
- Heat a skillet or a frying pan over low-medium heat and grease with a little bit of coconut oil.
- Once hot, pour a ladle of the batter into the pan and let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes. When bubbles start to appear on the top, flip very gently and cook on the other side for 2 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
The riper the banana, the better: Don’t be afraid of using overripe bananas. It is at this stage where they have their sweetest flavor and are perfect for baking!
Don’t over mix the batter: As soon as you add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients into your mixing bowl, gently combine everything. It will help them to rise and have a fluffier texture.
These pancakes are freezer friendly: Who said we couldn’t eat pancakes on a busy morning? Double or triple the recipe to freeze and have a pancake breakfast any day you want! Take the number of pancakes that you would like to eat for the next day’s breakfast on the night before, let them defrost during the night, and in the morning, re-heat them and add your favorite toppings!
Keywords: banana pancakes, banana pancakes recipe