Banana chocolate chip pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and freezer-friendly! Serve this healthy pancake recipe for breakfast or brunch!
- 1 banana (100 g)
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour (90 g)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk (120 ml)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (40 g)
- Add the banana, almond milk, egg, oat flour, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt into a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth.
- Heat a skillet or a frying pan over low heat and grease the pan with coconut oil.
- Once hot, pour a ladle of the batter into the pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips on top. Add as many chocolate chips as you want.
- Let it cook for about 1 or 2 minutes. When bubbles start to appear all over the top, flip it very gently and let it cook for more 1 minute, then plate.
- Repeat this process until you have used all the batter.
These pancakes are freezer-friendly: Store them in a freezer bag and eat chocolate chip pancakes any time you want!
How to reheat chocolate chip pancakes: Microwave your pancakes for 30 seconds up to 1 minute to reheat them.
Don't turn the heat too high: Pancakes should be cooked on low heat. Otherwise, they might burn.
Keywords: banana chocolate chip pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes