This oven-baked frittata is healthy, easy to make, and perfect for any meal! Serve with some green salad on the side.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 oz broccolini (100 g)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves (40 g)
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (100 g)
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 C).
- Heat an oven-proof pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. When hot, saute the garlic for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add the spinach, broccolini, a pinch of salt, and saute until tender. Stir often to prevent burning.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Season with salt, black pepper, add the chopped coriander and whisk to combine.
- When the vegetables are ready, turn off the heat and pour the mixed eggs into the pan.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with more feta cheese and chopped coriander on top.
Spread the veggies before adding the egg mixture: Spread the veggies evenly throughout the pan to ensure you'll have all vegetables in every frittata slice.
Use an oven-proof pan: You will have to put the pan inside the oven to bake the frittata, so make sure you use an oven-proof pan or a skillet iron.
Add more ingredients to your taste: This recipe is very versatile. If you're not a fan of either broccolini or spinach, you can change for any other veggies you prefer.
Keywords: baked frittata, oven baked frittata recipe, vegetable frittata