This vegetarian baked feta pasta went viral on TikTok and has been a huge success since then! It’s super easy to make, creamy, and combines simple ingredients!
- 9 oz farfalle pasta (250 g)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (350 g)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 oz block feta cheese, drained (200 g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F ( 200 C ).
- Add olive oil, garlic, and cherry tomatoes into a baking dish.
- Then, place the block of feta cheese in the middle of the baking dish, add a little bit more olive oil, and season everything with salt, black pepper, oregano, and thyme.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta al dente according to package instructions and drain.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and smash the tomatoes, garlic, and feta cheese with a fork.
- Then, add the pasta and basil into the mixture and combine everything. Serve warm.
Cook pasta al dente: Ensure you don’t overcook the pasta. Otherwise, it will break up when you mix it with the other ingredients and look messy.
If you bake for too long and it dries: No worries! Simply add a little bit of the pasta cooking water and mix to make your feta pasta creamy again.
Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container on the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: baked feta pasta, tiktok pasta, viral feta pasta