Baked brie with honey is a delicious party and holiday appetizer that is ready in less than 20 minutes! Serve this baked brie recipe garnished with rosemary, toasted bread, and walnuts.
- 7 oz – 8 oz brie (200 g)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 handful rosemary
- toasted bread or crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F ( 200 C ).
- Remove the top layer of the brie’s rind and place the brie into an oven-safe skillet or baking dish.
- Add the honey to the top layer where you’ve removed the rind.
- Next, garnish with walnuts and rosemary on top.
- Bake for 15 or until melted.
- Remove from the oven, wait a few minutes to cool down and serve immediately with toasted bread slices on the side.
Don’t cut the top of the brie entirely: If you cut too much, the melted cheese will overflow into the baking dish once you bake it.
Don’t wait too long until serving: Baked brie starts to harden after 10-15 minutes. Once it is baked, wait just a few minutes to cool down and serve immediately! You can always pop it in the microwave to stay gooey again. The amount of time you should microwave depends on the size of your brie, so we recommend that you do it at 10-second intervals.
Use a larger skillet for serving toasted bread: If you would like to serve toasted bread on the same skillet where you’ve baked the brie, choose a slightly larger one so you can add the bread on the side right before serving it.
Keywords: baked brie, honey baked brie, how to bake brie