These avocado deviled eggs are healthy, easy to make, and make a great party appetizer or everyday snack!
- 6 medium sized eggs
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 handful coriander
- 3 tbsp chopped onion
- lime juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- To make the hard-boiled eggs, place them inside a saucepan and cover them with water. Bring the water to a boil. Once boiling, cover the pot with a lid and remove the pot from the heat.
- Let the eggs sit for 15 minutes, then immediately place them in an ice bath. Once the eggs are cool, peel them right away.
- Cut the eggs in half, and gently remove the yolks. Place the yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Add the onion and coriander into a food processor and blend.
- Transfer the onion and coriander, blend into the mixing bowl, and add the remaining ingredients. Use a fork and mash all the ingredients together until nice and creamy.
- Scoop the mixture with a spoon and add to the egg white halves.
- Alternatively, you could blend everything in a food processor until smooth and use a piping bag to pipe the mixture into the egg white halves.
Make ahead: Prepare the hard-boiled eggs the day before and place them in the fridge until ready to make.
Use a sharp knife: Use a sharp knife to cut the boiled eggs in half.
Keywords: avocado deviled eggs, guacamole deviled eggs