These apple cinnamon pancakes are a real fall breakfast! They're fluffy, freezer-friendly, easy to make, and super delicious!
- 7 oz all-purpose flour or white spelt flour (200 g)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup apple puree
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 and 1/4 cups almond milk (180 ml)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Into a bowl, add the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the apple puree, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and whisk to combine in a different bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and gently combine everything.
- Heat a skillet or a frying pan over low heat and grease the pan with coconut oil. Once hot, pour a ladle of the batter into the pan and let it cook for about 1 or 2 minutes. When bubbles start to appear all over the top, flip it very gently and let it cook for 2 more minutes, then plate. Repeat this process until you have used all the batter.
- Serve immediately with diced apples and maple syrup or let it cool down and freeze them.
Make a batch of homemade apple puree ahead and freeze it to make these pancakes whenever you want.
Don't over mix the batter. As soon as you pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients into your mixing bowl, gently combine everything. Not over mixing will help your pancakes to rise and have a fluffier texture.
Make a batch of pancakes and freeze them. If you want to eat these pancakes whenever you feel like, even on those busiest mornings, make a batch head, freeze, and they're ready every time you want!
Keywords: apple cinnamon pancakes, apple cinnamon pancake recipe